Join Canberra’s leading community service provider and you too can help make a difference in people’s lives.
Work with Us
Whether you want to work in front-line services or administrative-based roles, we can offer you a flexible, family friendly work environment with the added benefits of free car parking, salary packaging, opportunities for future career development and an employee assistance program.
DUO welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We are an equal opportunity employer.
New to the sector or just want to learn more? The Disability Induction Program is a great place to start.
- Customer Relations Team Member (Community Assistance & Support Program)
- Service Delivery Team Leader
The successful applicant(s) will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong customer focus;
- Excellent communication;
- Time management and task prioritisation; and
- Demonstrated understanding of the person-centred approach.
Applicants must address the above selection criteria (as it applies to the role applied for) and attach a current resume and completed profile with their application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Support Workers play a special role in the lives of children and adults with disability.
- A stay-at-home parent looking for work to fit in with kids at school
- Mature-aged or semi-retired and looking for a role with flexible hours
- A student or school leaver wanting work to fit in with your classes
- Wanting to earn a little extra cash for Christmas or a holiday
- After a career change that shares your personal values
Then take your first step towards one of the most rewarding careers imaginable.
DUO is currently recruiting house cleaners for all suburbs.
This position involves 1-2 hour shifts with travelling costs paid between shifts, up to 4-5 shifts per day. The casual hourly rate is $26.08 plus kilometre costs paid between shifts. Permanent part time opportunities are also available.
You'll be required to work independently anytime between 7am – 10pm Monday to Friday with possible weekend shifts also available. You're also required to have: a current driver's licence and your own transport, a first aid certificate and a WWVP card.
We provide on-the-job training as well as opportunities to develop your skills and experience.
If job satisfaction and a rewarding career path are what you're looking for, contact our HR team for any initial queries at email@example.com or go ahead and fill out the online application below: