Our Professional Staff
You can be confident in the care delivered by our professional and qualified team.
We want you to consistently experience the highest standard of care, and we do this by continually developing the skills and training of our staff.
Additionally, all DUO personnel undergo Australian Federal Police and Working With Vulnerable People checks so you can feel comfortable and secure with the people you allow into your home.
We are a registered provider to deliver services under:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for individuals and families
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (formerly HACC) for people over the age of 65
- Department of Veterans Affairs Home Care Program
- Commonwealth Assistance Support Program (formerly HACC) for people under the age of 65 who are ineligible for the NDIS as of July 2016
- Commonwealth Home Care Program for people over the age of 65 years as of February 2017
Private care that you choose:
All DUO services are available for you to purchase privately. You don't need a government assessment or subsidy. Access DUO services at any age and for any period of time for services tailored to suit your specific needs.
Click on one of the boxes below to find out more about how we can help you.